Thursday, April 5, 2012

3d megazord WIP

Finished Megazord head with temporary textures
Finished Rex head with temporary textures




Finished lower legs
Nearly finished legs (front)
Nearly finished legs (back)

Hello All, I realized it's been a while since I've updated, so here are a few quick renders of what I've been working on. I am undertaking a bit of an interesting exercise: Taking the three models of the Power Rangers dinozords (suit, transforming model, and Megazord/ Daizyujin) into one useable cg model/ rig.

So far this has taken a lot of creative problem solving (especially since the legs have a different pivot for the hip with each of the three show models), and it's been challenging but extremely fun to tackle each problem as they come up.

I will be updating regularly from now on as I progress through the modeling, texturing and rigging. You can also find my work on my Deviant Art page .

Enjoy
-Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment