Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Mammoth model completed

The Mighty Mammoth-head shield!

and here we see a mechanical mammoth in it's unnatural environment

A Rex and his pet

he loves to be scratched behind the ears

I sense a "short joke" coming on

The best of friends

He's starting to come together

I picked it up, and now I can't put it down

Have a Mammoth head

Here he is in all his glory

and he can tap to the beat too

the loneliest number
It felt like things (mostly Windows) were conspiring to keep me from finishing this little guy, but here he is in all his finished-model glory. There were a few challenges to working on him (and my first blue-screen-of-death after about an hour of working and it being one of the rare times I forgot to save during that time). All in all I like how he's turning out.

Anywho, the Pterodactyl is next up.

No comments:

Post a Comment