Friday, May 11, 2012

on the hunt

so menacing lookng

she can fly!

the iron vulture

a shy moment

so stoic

How many feet does this guy have?

pet my mammoth

Out for a walk
hey all, I have now completed the third model on this project: the Pterodactyl. This took a little while, not because it was difficult, but rather because my laptop doesn't have enough memory to support the three models in hi-res through a render. I am liking how they are turning out, and as you can see above, the big man can fit in a picture pretty well. I am looking forward to getting the last two done so I can rig and texture them all and get on to the Dragonzord model.

anywho you can find more pics on my deviant art page: moviefreaq.deviantart.com

Well, I'm bushed and the bed is calling for me.

Next up is the Triceratops

No comments:

Post a Comment